ProDom License Agreements
The ProDom database is copyrighted by INRA and CNRS. The use of ProDom by commercial entities requires a license agreement. The license fees for commercial users is determined by the nature of the commercial entity: commercial end-user or bioinformatics provider:
- Commercial end-user: Any commercial firm who uses the DATABASE for own internal research and development purposes without any right to redistribute it to third parties.
- Bionformatics provider: Any commercial firm whose main purpose is to distribute products to customers and/or provide services including all or part of the DATABASE.
License fee for commercial end-users:
- The License fee for an annual subscription to the ProDom database: 3.000 € +VAT per year
- A special price has been established for the very small companies *: 1.000 € +VAT per year.* Only companies accepted as a very small company by INRA Transfert may benefit from this special price reduction. This status is awarded to companies meeting the following criteria:
- less than 10 full-time employees
- in their three first years of operations
- no product or service currently on the market
License fee for bioinformatics providers:
The license fee for 10 year-subscription to the ProDom database: 20.000 € +VAT per year.
If you are willing to receive a License agreement for the use of ProDom, please fill in the form below.
Prodom Database License order form for commercial users
First name *: Last name *: Name of company *: Dpt/division: Address *: ZIP Code *: Town *: State (if relevant): Country *: Telephone: Fax: e-mail *:
Please enter below billing information
First name *: Last name *: Name of company *: Dpt/division: Address *: ZIP Code *: Town *: State (if relevant): Country *: Telephone: Fax: e-mail *: Captcha
© The ProDom database is copyrighted by INRA and CNRS
© UniProtKB copyright (c) 2002-2015 UniProt Consortium
ProDom - Server maintained by Dominique Guyot , on behalf of the ProDom team
Graphics design Sandrine Dalmar
Last updated on December 2nd, 2015.